Wednesday, November 18, 2009

She's such a big girl!

Momma and Kambria
Daddy and his little mini....seriously doesnt she look just like him :)

I LOVE these big beautiful BLUE eyes.....at least she got something from me!

She basically just wanted to grab the camera, hence her not smiling face!

Here is miss Kambria lovin her baby biscuit....yum want some?
She learned how to use her sippy!

Sitting up all by herself!
Daddy's little gangsta!




Seriously i really didnt realize how fast they grow up! I swear one second you have a brand new baby then you turn around and she's already sittin up, trying to feed herself, drinking from a sippy cup, Eating food food, and working on crawling it just amazes me how fast she is changing!
I love that i get to stay home with her so i dont miss a thing! I love you little girl!

3 comments:

KFerrara said...

She is beautiful... I love love love her big blue eyes :)

Tiffi said...

OMG she is SO her dad's baby
miss ya baby bria

Ben and Michelle said...

She is adorable, I can't wait to see her again.