Thursday, November 12, 2009

My little Fall baby!

She loved the leaves!
I Love this little look she gives me! She LOVES her thumb...yum yum!


I absolutely ADORE this little smile with her bottom lip sucked in.... :)

(oops sorry not sure how this little one made it in but i coulnt delete it)
So we did a little fall leaf photo shoot in the front yard and she LOVED the leaves! You can actually see her little wheels in her head turning try to figure out every new thing she touches and of course it goes right in her mouth haha but not to worry she didnt ingest any leaves i grabbed them before she could! She's getting so big and independent at her young age of 6 months she already wants to try and do everything herself that she can! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE being this little girls mommy! =)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute! I love her curly hair!!!

Staci J said...

She is so cute, and growing so fast!!! I miss those cheeks!