Sunday, July 11, 2010

We're still alive! Pictures of our finished home/ family portraits











We are ALIVE!! I know i haven't posted anything forever but life just got so crazy building 6 houses this year and trying to keep up with my insanely energetic little girl i just didnt have anytime left to blog, so....... We are now living in our beautiful new home that took us 8 months to build and as you can see we just got our first professional family portraits done!! Yay i know that only took us just over a year with having bria to do i'm a horrible mom, but arent they cute! Our beautiful little girl is now almost 15months old that happened fast and she is full of life and personality and we are loving every second we have with her! Her favorite things right now are going for walks outside, playing with her ball, dancing she's hilarious she starts wiggling anytime she hears music even if its just on a tv commercial and swimming. She loves the sun and the water she cant get enough! Life is awesome since we moved into the house we have so much more time for play instead of work :) Hope you enjoy the pictures! Love ya'll













13 comments:

Jen J. said...

I love those pictures! They are awesome! Who took them?

Brooke said...

Yeah, who took the pics? Love them !! So fun to be in your home.

stacey said...

thanks! My friend Katie Spieth took them, she did a fantastic job!!

The Averys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Averys said...

Again, I love these pictures! Kambria is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

KFerrara said...

Yay you are finally in your home :D
How exciting for your family! I cannot believe how big Bria is getting... I love the family pics - so dang cute!

Carlie said...

These are so cute! You have such a cute little family! :) Love your face!

Ben and Michelle said...

I am so glad you posted!!! All the pictures turned out great. Kambria is so adorable.

Reena Bostock said...

Your little family is so cute! I love the pictures and I'm glad you posted. COngrats on finishing your home too.

Shea Smith said...

Stacey you look so great in those pix. wow!! Anyways, glad all is well. Your little girl is so so cute!

Ben and Michelle said...

Chantee's baby is due this Saturday so I will be in Logan next week. We need to get together for lunch. I will call you.

Anonymous said...

I love you but you need to update your blog more often! Its a good thing I see you almost daily.

Kallee said...

Stacey! The house is beautiful and your baby girl is such a doll! Your family is also beautiful. Looks like life is going well for you, I am so happy for you! Love ya tons and have loved scrolling through your blog!!