Wednesday, November 4, 2009

28 things i Love about you!

So of course i'm late doing this post, our life is really crazy lately and i have tons of pictures to post but cant find my usb cord AGAIN.....GR so when i do i will post pictures of our HOUSE that's finally moving right along and pics of our cute cute BABY who had her 6 month check up yesterday and weighed 19.9 lbs and is 27 in long 97% for all yay! :)

28 things i love about my 28 yr old Hubby...Happy birthday Babe!

1. I love your funny laugh
2. I love that your face has the farmers hat line all the time so funny!
3.I love those beautiful brown eyes
4. I love that you are such a good daddy to kambria
5. I love that you tell me you love me and bria 500 times a day
6. I love that you work so hard for us
7. I love that we are reaching our goals together
8. I love that we get to build our house together
9. I love you for giving in and taking me to a country concert
10. I love that you let me be right most of the time haha
11. I love that HUGE heart you have
12. I love that you are so level headed
13. I love that you are so supportive
14. I love that you are spontaneous
15. I love that you are a spiritual man
16. I love that you are family oriented
17. I love that you are ambitious
18. i love that you are smart and want to go to school
19. I love that you are so forgiving
20. I love that we just celebrated our 3rd anniversary together (nov. 2nd)
21. I love you for how much you LOVE our little girl
22.I love watching you play with bria, her eyes light up when she sees daddy and i LOVE it :)
23. I love that you are active and like to DO fun things with me
24. I love that you love the outdoors as much as i do and enjoy being outside
25. I love that you can stand living with my family while we build our house :)
26. I love how much you love your family (siblings and parents family)
27. I love you for just being you!

28. And last but not least I love you for marrying me and making me the happiest Mrs. Avery with a wonderful husband and beautiful little baby girl!
Thanks for all you do for us girls we would be lost without you!!

1 comment:

{Rollins Family} said...

19.9?!?! my babes are teeny tiny, C wasn't even that at 12 months. I can't wait to take H is next week to see where she is at.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY by the way. i love you guys and we NEED to get together!!!